The 10th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
Edinburgh United Kingdom
July 17 – 21 2017
Digital and computational solutions are becoming the prevalent means for the generation, communication, processing, storage and curation of mathematical information. Separate communities have developed to investigate and build computer based systems for computer algebra, automated deduction, and mathematical publishing as well as novel user interfaces. While all of these systems excel in their own right, their integration can lead to synergies offering significant added value.
The Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM) offers a venue for discussing and developing solutions to the great challenges posed by the integration of these diverse areas.
The following tracks are planned:
- Track: Calculemus (chair: Matthew England)
- Track: Digital Mathematical Libraries (DML) (chair: Olaf Teschke)
- Track: Mathematical Knowledge Management (MKM) (chair: Florian Rabe)
- Track: Systems & Projects (chair: Osman Hasan)
- Track: Doctoral Programme (chair: Adnan Rashid)
General Program Chair: Herman Geuvers, Radboud University, The Netherlands.
Workshops Chair: Petros Papapanagiotou, University of Edinburgh.
Organisers: Jacques Fleuriot (Conference Chair) and Suzanne Perry, University of Edinburgh, UK.