If you need a visa to visit the United Kingdom, we advise you to register and plan your travel as early as possible. Sources of information about the visa procedures include:
- The UK Border Agency web site. In particular, please consult the following:
- The website of the UK embassy or consulate in your home country.
We can issue a visa support letter that describes the nature of the meeting to participants who have already registered.
To apply for a visa support letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Your full name, as it appears on your passport.
- Current institution address. We will not send support letters to private addresses.
- Registration confirmation reference/number.
In some circumstances we may also ask for a letter of reference from a known researcher, or other confirmation of status.