DReaM Links Database:
Conferences open for submissons,
previous page ← | → next page
- 27 Mar 20067 Oct 2005FASE'06, Vienna, Austria
- 1 Apr 200621 Nov 2005WRLA 2006: 6th International Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications, Vienna, Austria
- 3 Apr 20061 Jan 2006AISB'06: Adaptation in Artificial and Biological Systems, University of Bristol, Bristol, England
FORMAT: approximately 10 Symposia on AI or Cognitive Science topics, many related to the overall Convention theme of Adaptation in Artificial and Biological Systems. Submissions deadlines vary depending on the Symposium.
- 3 Apr 20061 Feb 2006ARW-06: Automated Reasoning Workshop 2006, University of Bristol, Bristol, England
Continuing the highly successful series of Workshops on Automated Reasoning, this event will provide an informal forum for the automated reasoning community. The ARW workshop series aims to bring together researchers from all areas of automated reasoning in order to foster links and facilitate cross-fertilisation of ideas among researchers from various disciplines; among researchers from academia, industry and government; and between theoreticians and practitioners.
- 4 Apr 200620 Feb 2006BCTCS 2006, Swansea
22nd British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science
EPSRC has provided free places for 48 UK-based PhD students
allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- 15 Apr 20061 Feb 2006CIAO-06 : 15th (CLAM/INKA/OMRS) Workshop, Braunshausen, Germany
It is intended to provide a snapshot of research into automating mathematical reasoning, especially in the areas of proof planning, rippling, verification and related areas. Given the widening interested in these areas, the CIAO-2006 workshop is inviting participation from groups involved in closely related research.
- 19 Apr 200617 Feb 2006Seventh Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming (TPF 2006), Nottingham, UK
- 20 Apr 200616 Jan 2006INFERENCE IN COMPUTATIONAL SEMANTICS (ICoS-5), Buxton, England
- 24 Apr 20066 Oct 2006Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS 2007), Braga, Portugal
- 11 May 200621 Nov 2005FLAIRS 06, Florida
Alan Bundy is one of the invited speakers
- 2 Jun 20067 Nov 2005KR2006, Lake District, UK
- 8 Jun 20066 Mar 2006LARARL: Logic for Automated Reasoning and Automated Reasoning for Logic, St Petersburg, Russia
This workshop will bring together practioners and researchers who are concerned with the logics that underlie automated reasoning, and the use of automated reasoning to investgate logics and their applications. Reasoning in all forms (automated, interactive, etc) and all logics (classical, non-classical, all orders, etc) is of interest to the workshop.
- 30 Jun 20066 Jan 2006CiE 2006: Logical Approaches to Computational Barriers, Swansea, UK
CiE 2006 is the second of a new conference series on Computability
Theory and related topics which started in Amsterdam in 2005. CiE 2006
will focus on (but not be limited to) logical approaches to
- practical and feasible barriers, e.g., centred around the P vs. NP
- computable barriers connected to models of computers and
- hypercomputable barriers related to physical systems.
- 3 Jul 200627 Jan 2006MPC '06: 8th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction, Kuressaare, Estonia
The MPC conferences aim to promote the development of mathematical principles and techniques that are demonstrably useful and usable in the process of constructing computer programs. Topics of interest range from algorithmics to support for program construction in programming languages and systems.
- 5 Jul 200630 Jan 2006CSFW 19: 19th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Workshop, Venice, Italy
For nearly two decades, CSFW has brought together a small group of researchers to examine foundational issues in information security. Many seminal papers and techniques were first presented at CSFW.
- 7 Jul 20068 Apr 2006Integration of Symbolic Computation and Mechanized Reasoning 2006 (Calculemus 2006), Genova, Italy
- 9 Jul 200616 Apr 2006Workshop on Formal and Computational Cryptography (FCC 2006) , Venice, Italy
- 12 Jul 200615 Apr 2006LOPSTR'06 International Symposium on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation, Venice, Italy
- 16 Jul 200621 Feb 2006AAAI-06 (Twenty-first National Conference on Artificial Intelligence) , Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Although a US national conference, this is generally consider of equal status to IJCAI, as the joint top AI conference. There is also a parallel applications conference IAAI-06.
- 22 Jul 200616 Apr 2006Mathematical Aspects of Computer and Information Sciences (MACIS 2006), Beijing, China
Associated with AISC. The start dates are inconsistent on the CFP. I've used the earliest above.
- 31 Jul 20061 Feb 2006European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI 2006) - STUDENT SESSION, Malaga, Spain