DReaM Links Database:
Conferences open for submissons,
→ next page
- 4 Apr 2005CIAO 2005
- 20 Apr 2005Coordination 2005
- 15 May 200524 Oct 2004AI in Music and Art
- 15 May 200522 Oct 2004FLAIRS 05, Florida
- 6 Jul 2005CAV 05
- 18 Jul 2005Calculemus 2005
- 22 Jul 20054 Mar 2005CADE 2005, Tallinn, Estonia
Trip report here
- 2 Aug 2005IJCAI-05, Edinburgh
- 7 Sep 200527 May 2005LOPSTR 2005, London
- 12 Sep 20058 Jul 2005APPSEM II Workshop, Munich, Germany
- 4 Oct 200527 May 2005ATVA 2005, Taipei, Taiwan
- 7 Nov 200511 Jun 2005ASE 2005, Long Beach, California, USA
The IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering brings together researchers and practitioners to share ideas on the foundations, techniques, tools, and applications of automated software engineering technology.
- 2 Dec 200526 Sep 2005LPAR 2005 - short papers, Jamaica
- 2 Dec 200528 Sep 2005Empirically Successful Automated Reasoning (ESHOL) - Extended Deadline, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- 12 Dec 20051 Jul 2005AI-2005: the twenty-fifth SGAI International Conference on
Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence., Peterhouse College, Cambridge, UK
The scope of the conference includes the whole range of AI technologies and application areas. Its principal aims are to review recent technical advances in AI technologies and to show how this leading edge technology has been applied to solve business problems.
- 4 Jan 20062 Oct 2005AI & Math 2006, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- 8 Jan 200625 Sep 2005VMCAI 2006: 7th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation, Charleston, South Carolina, U.S.A.
VMCAI provides a forum for researchers from the communities of Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation, facilitating interaction, cross-fertilization, and advancement of hybrid methods that combine the three areas.
- 7 Feb 20061 Jan 2005SSS-06: The Safety-Critical Systems Club, Marriott Royal Hotel, Bristol
The Safety-Critical Systems Club (SCSC) exists to raise awareness and facilitate technology transfer in the field of safety-critical systems. It is a non-profit organisation which cooperates with all bodies involved with or interested in safety-critical systems.
- 22 Feb 200614 Nov 200520th Workshop on Logic Programming, Vienna, Austria
- 27 Mar 20067 Oct 2005FASE'06, Vienna, Austria
- 1 Apr 200621 Nov 2005WRLA 2006: 6th International Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications, Vienna, Austria