DReaM Links Database:
Conferences open for submissons,
- ACM Trans Comp Log
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automated Software Engineering
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Cognitive Systems Research
- Communications of the ACM (CACM)
Communications of the ACM is the leading monthly print and online magazine for the computing and information technology fields. Read by over 85,000 computing professionals worldwide, Communications is recognized as the most trusted and knowledgeable source of industry information for today’s computing professional. ACM’s membership, recognized internationally as the "computing elite," is made up of the IT industry’s most respected leaders and decision makers.
- Complexity International
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
- Electronic Proceedings in Theoretic Computer Science (EPTCS)
A new international refereed open access venue for the rapid
electronic publication of the proceedings of workshops and
conferences, and of festschrifts, etc, in the general area of theoretical computer science, broadly construed.
- Foundations of Science
- International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining (IJKEDM)
IJKEDM provides a vehicle to help business analysts, knowledge engineers, IT professionals, medical informaticians, academics and researchers to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. Readers will be able to learn and obtain techniques and skills in knowledge engineering and data mining. Readers will learn future directions and research development in data analysis, data integration and exchange, data mining techniques, knowledge acquisition, representation and discovery in knowledgebase system, and their applications.
- JOURNAL OF FORMALIZED REASONING
Charter and Scope:
The journal encourages submission of papers describing significant formalization efforts in any area, including classical math, constructive math, formal algorithms, and program verification. The emphasis of the journal is on proof techniques and methodologies and their impact on the formalization process. In particular, the journal provides a forum for comparing alternative approaches, enhancing reusability of solutions and offering a clear view of the
current state of the field.
- Journal of Applied Logic
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research
- Journal of Automated Reasoning
- Journal of Formalized Mathematics
- Journal of Logic and Algebraic Prog
- Journal of Philosophical Logic
- Journal of Symbolic Computation
- Journal of Symbolic Logic
- Journal of Universal Computer Science
- Journal of the ACM
- Knowledge and Information Systems: An International Journal
- LMS J of Computation and Mathematics
- Logic Journal of the IGPL
all areas of pure and applied logic
- Logical Methods in Computer Science
- Mathematics in Computer Science
Mathematics in Computer Science (MCS)
is a new journal focusing on foundational research
at the interface between mathematics and computer science.
Theoretical algorithms and their complexity are central
in this foundation.
- Nordic Journal of Phil Logic
- SIGSAM Bulletin
- The Open Artificial Intelligence Journal
Open Access Journals are freely accessible via the Internet for immediate worldwide, open access to the full text of articles serving the best interests of the scientific community. All interested readers can read, download, and/or print open access articles at no cost! There is no subscription fee for Open Access journals. The modest open access publication costs are usually covered by the author's institution or research funds. Moreover, authors who publish in our Open Access journals retain the copyright of their article. Open Access journals are no different from traditional subscription-based journals; they undergo the same peer-review and quality control as any other scholarly journal.
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Theory and Practice of Logic Programming
- Trends in Cognitive Sciences